Sunday, February 07, 2010

Superbowl XLIV



Ok it's superbowl time and here's what we at Croglog-mychiller pick for winners.

Skyler- I pick the Saints
Shelly of mychiller money - I pick the Saints
Sarah of mychiller money- I pick the Colts since I am a Colts fan in the first place.
Ryan of mychiller money - I place my vote in Saints beating the colts 24-20.
Terry of mychiller opinion - I have to stick to the AFC fanhood so I pick the Colts to win
Henrey of mychiller opinion- I have a lucky 'e' in my name so I go with the Saints winning for luck.
Mary of Mychilleropinion- I think that the Saints will beat the colts only 34 to 17.
Rachel of mychiller sports- Well let's go Colts
Jimmy of mychiller Technews- Saints will lose to the Colts 28-7

We'll see update Monday.







Share

No comments: