Monday, March 05, 2012

The Great Predictor :Super Tuesday Edition

SUPER TUESDAY 
By Kathy Walker for mychiler
    The voters , of course always have a say in elections , and Media pundits are always trying make up  who they think they will win by thinking  how people will think when voting . I made predictions during the election (MI and Az Primaries ) that were right, just by guessing and not using polls and thinking on how people are thinking about thinking for who they will vote for. 
  Alaska , that big land mass in the north , west of Canada. I Think will go for Dr. Ron Paul (R-TX),The next state, Georgia , this is Newt Gingrich's home state , I think he will win since that's where he is from. Massachusetts, another Mitt Romney home state, so it should go for him, I know it wouldn't be Newt because he kept calling Mitt Romney a Massachusetts Liberal or Moderate. Oklahoma , the state, not the play, will go to Mitt Romney not Sanoturm ... I am going on a limb against the media pundits here. North Dakota  , I say will go for Santorum here. Idaho I think can also go to Ron Paul. Tennessee , I will say goes for RIck Santorum.  Vermont, is Mitt Romney's area , so I say it goes to him. Virginia is  a special case, since Santorum and Gingrich aren't on the ballot so I say it goes to Romney. I'll give the other big price, Ohio, to Romney. 

see you on Super Tuesday. 

No comments: