Sunday, December 13, 2009

Opinion: Tiger woods do I care?

A specail piece by Terry of mychiller opinion

I am deciding to write about a sports story this time but really why do we care so much about what the heck Tiger woods does? Ask 3 questions the media should also think of. 1. Does this effect me? 2. Why is this important? 3. Would you want this reported if it was you? Now time to apply these. Does Tiger woods' recent scandals effect me? Well No not me I was not in the accident or nothing of my mine was destroyed. Why is this improant? Tiger Woods is important to me what he does unless he killed someone the only persons this is important too is Tiger Woods and his family. Would I want this if it was me to be all over the news. To report someone's mis comings of adultery is in my word is wrong because it's a private matter for him and his family. So why does we need to talk about the Tiger woods scandal? It's not effecting me or you so really that's why it's just plain wrong. And to the media think about these 3 things.




Share

No comments: