Tuesday, February 21, 2012

[OPINION] Maybe the Republicans don't want to win

OPINION
  By Robert E writing for mychiller
 Poor Mitt Romney. He lost 2008 after really really wanting to win  he then  worked from 2009 to try again building up a money support and everything else. He was called a great conservative by many  Republican top people and everyone who was mad about John McCain losing 2008 election. To Mr. McCain's defense it wasn't his fault , now President Obama  had a stronger base and there was an anti-republican mood after President Bush.  Many conservatives are looking for one of their own to run this time, and Romney is not their own. 
     They beckoned to Mitt Daniels or Chris Christie (They are NOT going to RUN and I am not surprised).They then test tried the Michelle Bachmann  she ran great from the start, but like Newt Gingrich they found another, Rick Perry. He was the conservative dream until  some debates where he failed so all aboard the "Cain-Train" cost 9-9-9.  They went to Gingrich , and now Rick Santorum. They forget Ron Paul , who if anything is the only true conservative. True Conservatives who care about fiscal  issues don't want to go to war with everyone they don't like. But get back to what I am saying this shopping spree is not kind of showing me something... they don't want to win the White House. 
   NO, I am not trying to say they should go to Romney if they know what's best for them.  I am really saying that they don't wanna win the White House. Maybe they wanna keep the house and get the senate under the control. In 2016 , if Obama is a second term, it's an open-election and that would be best.  Is that their secret thought? They can't trust Mitt Romney , Newt Gingrich and  Rick Santourm scare people ( I am not a liberal if you are thinking I am) . Ron Paul is denounced by the conservatives because they think he's an isolationist, for note isolationism means you don't want to be bothered with rest of the world  at all. Dr. Paul is a non-interventionist , he  wants to trade with other countries but not blow them up because they gave you a fun look. 
    I have heard that the Republicans should all gather around Mitt Romney  because people are mad at Obama, though Obama did win because people were mad about Bush policy and the anyone who was a Republican. I have heard that there's a chance of a brokered convention , Sarah Palin  probably wants that because they could elect her there and she didn't have to do the work, that would really make Republican voters kind of mad. I would be too , if I voted for candidate A and random person who didn't run C takes the nod. If the Republicans want to win they need to really not hurry up but don't attack each other until there's no tomorrow.Whoever wins they need to work with him , no matter if it's Mitt Romney , Ron Paul, Rick Santorum , or Newt Gingrich. If there's a not enough delegates give to the candiate with the most (when no more states left) don't random select someone , because you will lose. 
 Stop talking about the media bias ...it's just sad  and just understand most of the media hates you, Ron Paul knows that and that's why he just does what he wants . Let the social issues down now Santorum because it's not helpful to your cause when people don't want Republicans in their bedrooms and Democrats in their wallets ( figuratively , I know FDR is on the dime ,and you might be married to a Repbublican or have roommate or something.)
  I think I went beyond the title but fine I made my point clear. 

 My views are my own and not Croglog's but I do thank them of letting me say my voice. have your own views on this  comment below or email mychiller@inbox.com use subiect: Opinion on 2-21-2012 

No comments: