Thursday, February 16, 2012

[OPINIONS] MItt Romney and his Faith , The School Lunch Police

Opinion Straight Forward
 By John R ( a guest writer for mychiller) 
   I sometimes hear people say that they wouldn't vote for Mitt Romney because he is  a Mormon. I  kind of get  shocked by hearing that, I plainly  think that I don't care Mitt Romney is a Mormon it's his right to believe whatever he wants to to believe. When choosing a president I don't care about  what the worship or how they do it , or what their faith is.  I care about what will the do for this country ? How will they take care of the issues that we have ?  I think that we really have lost our minds to think that if you vote for a Mormon the Church of Latter Day Saints  will dictate to him, that would be like thinking that you vote for a Catholic president , the Pope will dictate to him what he should do. 
     Mitt Romney's faith is his own and he follows his. He is not going to try to inflict his faith on others and how he rules. Massachusetts has not become a state of the Mormon world has it? It's the same he when he got in there.  Vote on where they stand on the issues not a crazy I don't agree with their religion type thing. 

   Agree by Mary S ( emailed us from mychiller@inbox.com ) 
       I agree that schools shouldn't have a food police telling our kids what to eat. I Have nothing against food being healthy but it's my job not the government to tell me. That school was wrong  to confuse that poor girl  and really implying that her mother was stupid. It's sick.  I really don't think that food police have  the place in schools being paid by tax dollars. 

if you have any thoughts on anything we do at the sites of mychiller email us mychiller@inbox.com. tweet us  @mychiller and facebook or googleplus
    

No comments: